The privacy of visitors to Global Health Solutions is an important concern to us as well as to the Internet at-large. Here's how we support privacy and use data. We may collect personal identifiable information from you when you save or otherwise provide us when you set up a free account with the Site OR when you communicate with us via phone, email, chat, etc OR when you fill an entry to participate in any contest, promotion or survey, etc. OR use the service of Gift Card on the Site OR when you participate at one of our events, etc. As a result of these actions you might supply us with personal information, such as your name, e-mail and postal addresses, phone number(s), credit card information, names of people to whom purchases have been shipped including address and telephone numbers, IP addresses, product interest information and in certain circumstances, your opinions and individual preferences, etc (collectively "Personal Information"). When you visit this Site, our social media platforms, or our social networking or mobile applications, may also collect certain information about your device or usage by automated means or by using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons.
Global Health Solutions does NOT :
- Provide or release names or e-mail addresses of visitors or members of our mailing list to any third party without the member's explicit permission.
Global Health Solutions may use visitor data to:
- • Direct editorial content to visitors who are most likely to be interested in information about specific subject matter.
- • Determine the advertisements to be seen by a visitor while using Global Health Solutions.
- • Prevent repetition: Internet "cookie" technology may be used to prevent repetitive requests to a visitor, such as accepting a disclaimer statement or filling out a questionnaire.
- • Measure site activity: Cookie technology may also be used by Global Health Solutions to determine which features and services are important to which audiences so that we may know where to invest our ongoing development and creative efforts.
- • Advise visitors of recent news and features: Global Health Solutions periodic email updates provide visitors who voluntarily sign up for our mailing list with headlines of recent news stories posted on the site, along with notice of new features. (Instructions for "unsubscribing" are provided in each update.)